- You MUST have a receipt for all returns/exchanges.
- Books and access codes must be unmarked, unopened, with seals intact, and in resalable condition for returns/exchanges.
- No refunds for defective merchandise, exchange only or store credit will be given if the same item is not available.
- Type of refund will be based on the original method of payment.
- Check purchases require a 10 BUSINESS DAY waiting period for cash refund.
- Photo ID REQUIRED for all check, financial aid and credit card transactions.
- Student ID# REQUIRED for all check and financial aid transactions.
- All supplies and clothing must be returned within 10 business days and must be in resalable condition with all original tags and packaging.
- NO RETURNS on software, tablets, computers, electronics, and consumables (flash drives, batteries, etc.), and special orders of any kind.
- NO REFUNDS on shipping/handling fees or lost receipt fees.
- NO REFUND/EXCHANGE ONLY on defective merchandise. Store credit will be issued if the exact item is not available for exchange.
BOOK REFUND TIME LIMIT:
- FALL/SPRING – 5 BUSINESS DAYS from the first day of the semester, 10 days from the first day of the semester with a drop slip.
- SUMMER/8 WEEK – 3 BUSINESS DAYS from the first day of the semester, 5 days from the first day of the semester with a drop slip.
- MINIMESTER – NO RETURNS- bookstore closed. Books purchased AFTER THE 10TH DAY from the first day of the semester-NO RETURN/EXCHANGE.
- ONLINE ORDERS – the bookstore is not responsible for return shipping of product. It is the customer’s responsibility to return all merchandise BEFORE the above time limits. Refunds will not be given until product is received via mail or in-person or without the appropriate receipt.
- RENTAL BOOKS – See the entire “Textbook and Material Rental Terms of Agreement”
ALL RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO MANAGEMENT APPROVAL